- 2 1/3 cups of mashed overripe bananas
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- a little salt
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 3/4 cup of (brown) sugar (brown sugar is healthier)
- 2 beaten eggs
1. So what do you need to do? First you should turn the oven on and set it to like 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) so it heats while you are making banana bread batter.
2. Take a large bowl and throw in the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda and salt. Now take another bowl and mix together melted butter and brown sugar and later eggs and mashed bananas. Mix until you get a nice and even mixture. Pour it into the first bowl and stir.
3. Grease you banana bread pan and pour in the banana bread batter. You should bake your banana bread for 60 to 65 minutes. You can test it if it is baked by inserting a knife into the bread. If the knife comes out clean (no batter on it) then it's done. Let it cool for a moment and you are done.